Hello from Rhode Island

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 9.05.55 AM.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
 
Welcome to R2R -- the one place where everyone appreciates your addiction to the hobby. Your "problem" with reefing is well understood here.

I dig that ATI fixture you've got hanging over the new WB. Looking good.

Get that build thread going (said the guy who still has not published one).
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new