Hello from Richardson, TX

  • Thread starter Thread starter M@!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

M@!

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
12
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this site from reef2reef's sponsorship of DFW Macna.

I'm currently building a 20L with a 10g live sump. Been around the saltwater world for about 4 years and have had everything from seahorses to mantis shrimp. I recently sold everything due to life getting in the way of fishies. I couldnt stand to not have fish around and thus started a 10g that quickly turned into a 20L.

Looks like a great site and I look forward to enjoying the community.
 
Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy the site! Got pics? :)
 
Welcome to R2R my friend! Thanks for joining!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new