Hello from Roanoke, VA!

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Reef2Reefers! I'm MuzikalMatt and I've been lurking on the forums for several months now, even participating in the WWC Live Sale (and currently the UniqueCorals Live Sale), so I figured I would jump in and start posting! I'm fairly new to the reefing hobby (and the fish/aquarium hobby in general), but I'm enjoying it immensely so far! I started my first reef tank in the beginning of January this year after receiving the IM Nuvo Fusion 40 AIO tank, custom stand and Kessil A360 light as a Christmas gift from my beautiful girlfriend (now fiance). After some help from my LFS, I got everything setup and have caught the reef tank bug in a big way! God help me and my wallet...

Being an avid forumer from my younger gaming days (anyone remember mIRC?!) I wanted to start participating as I've already benefited from the wealth of information available here. I'm planning on starting a build thread soon and contributing to discussions as much as I can, but I wanted to introduce myself first. Thanks to R2R for being such a great resource in the reefing community, and I look forward to hopefully contributing in some small way. Cheers!

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @muzikalmatt ! Welcome to R2R! You are going to love it here. Looking forward to your build thread. :)
Welcome deep sea fish.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Lurking on the forum isn't necessarily bad, but we're glad you've chose dust of those "forumer" skills! ;Lurking

Dusting.gif

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back