Hello from Sacramento, CA

polysacman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy Howdy.

Names Matt and I've been reefing for about 7 years now. Currently in between tanks due to a recent move.... but the great thing about being in between tanks is that I'm planning and building my next monstrosity. I call it my 10 year plan tank! It's currently scheduled for a 300 gallon show with a support room (newly built) in my garage holding around 300 gallons of misc. tanks and sumps. Currently into the 10 year plan about 2 years :) which means I have the room mostly finished and I'm almost to the point of buying/making/salvaging some of the stock tanks to fill the room. Yahoo.

Anyways.. that's me!
M
 
Hi Matt! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new