Sean McClure

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking stand!

Hope you don't like that carpet :p

spockwelcome.jpg
Hahaha And what’s that supposed to mean?

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha And what’s that supposed to mean?

Not a knock on your tank or setup.. just a new tank and all the chores. Servicing your skimmer, taking out rocks, acclimating fish and corals, water changes. If you can keep the saltwater off the floor, you're a much better reefer than I!

OP
OP
Sean McClure

Sean McClure

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a knock on your tank or setup.. just a new tank and all the chores. Servicing your skimmer, taking out rocks, acclimating fish and corals, water changes. If you can keep the saltwater off the floor, you're a much better reefer than I!

I gotcha.... Shoot man, I haven’t even really thought about that! I’ve got a pretty good carpet steam cleaner. Hopefully that’ll do the trick.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Everyone! I’ve been reading R2R threads for 6 months now, to help me on my 210 gal reef tank that I’m building, and just joined today! I’ve found so much helpful info on here and am already thankful for this community. This is my first saltwater aquarium, so I’m 100% positive I will need more help .
So far, my budget conscious set up is as follows: Used 210 gal Aqueon tank, self built stand, Shadow overflow, Elite Aquatics is building me a custom 70 gal triton method style sump & ATO, Simplicity 320 DC protein skimmer, and Orbit Marine IC pro marine bundle for automated lighting and pumps. I’ve got a loooong ways to go before it’s up and running, but I look forward to building the rest with this community’s help.

60202344-EF9B-4E96-9DED-7E1F0EEF5381.jpeg
Wow that's gorgeous! Can't wait to see the build thread!

giphy (1).gif

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Sean McClure

Sean McClure

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ironworm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, Dusty! I’ve been to a few of the LFS’s out here, and the only one I’ve really liked so far is elegant reef. Do you have any other recommendations? I’m directly West of SeaWorld, outside the loop, and haven’t found anything close to me.:(

Elegant Reef is my favorite by far, next up is Saltyfish Aquarium.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Big Daddy Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Is Aquarium Designs still in business? I use to live in the area and spent plenty of time in their store :)

Kj2186

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Lockwood MO welcome to R2R. Patience will take you a long ways in this hobby! Especially just starting out.
Greetings Everyone! I’ve been reading R2R threads for 6 months now, to help me on my 210 gal reef tank that I’m building, and just joined today! I’ve found so much helpful info on here and am already thankful for this community. This is my first saltwater aquarium, so I’m 100% positive I will need more help .
So far, my budget conscious set up is as follows: Used 210 gal Aqueon tank, self built stand, Shadow overflow, Elite Aquatics is building me a custom 70 gal triton method style sump & ATO, Simplicity 320 DC protein skimmer, and Orbit Marine IC pro marine bundle for automated lighting and pumps. I’ve got a loooong ways to go before it’s up and running, but I look forward to building the rest with this community’s help.

60202344-EF9B-4E96-9DED-7E1F0EEF5381.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back