OP
OP
stumeg

stumeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reef! My husband’s family is from Orkney.... and Scotland is one of the most gorgeous places on the planet!

Orkney is a beautiful place. There is some very nice scuba diving up there.

OP
OP
stumeg

stumeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
English!? Never heard us being called that before haha. East coast is correct but on the right side of the border [emoji12]

I am just at the wind up buddy. You on any of the British forums or just this one>

OP
OP
stumeg

stumeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank pictures as promised. Big one is 125 gallons. Tanks a bit blue. Wee one is 15 litres dont know what that equates to in gallons.
538257c7fccca5ec8e5fb15de8fb2a3d.jpg
83c551dc087297bfe067a985bb441270.jpg

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! :)

Sottish_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just at the wind up buddy. You on any of the British forums or just this one>
Haha it's all good. No I was on aquarium advice when I had my first tank years ago but when I got back into the hobby the saltwater side on that forum was pretty quiet so I joined here. What forum are you on? Would be handy to be on a British forum as well since some of the products mentioned on here are Not available in the uk

OP
OP
stumeg

stumeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha it's all good. No I was on aquarium advice when I had my first tank years ago but when I got back into the hobby the saltwater side on that forum was pretty quiet so I joined here. What forum are you on? Would be handy to be on a British forum as well since some of the products mentioned on here are Not available in the uk
I am on ultimate reef. Its got a good scottish section. We have meets twice a year. Its good getting out and talking to other reefers. It also gives you a chance to get some bargain frags.

Sottish_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on ultimate reef. Its got a good scottish section. We have meets twice a year. Its good getting out and talking to other reefers. It also gives you a chance to get some bargain frags.
Nice. Never even knew that was a thing here. I'll look into joining [emoji106]

OP
OP
stumeg

stumeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm also very curious to hear how reefing differs in Scotland versus here in the states. Keep us updated!
I am planning to start a tank thread if i can find the time. Hopefully it will show the differences between each side of the Atlantic.

OP
OP
stumeg

stumeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Never even knew that was a thing here. I'll look into joining [emoji106]
My user name is the same on there. Let me know if you join and i will point you towards the Scottish club

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back