Hello from se Kansas

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigaf84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!
200.gif
 
Right now I have a 90gal a 65gal and a 29biocube all. Waiting on us to move to setup a 240gal. I'm always looking for stuff for the 240gal build.
I only have a 46gal, & would also like a 240gal. But ill have to win powerball first, just to afford the electricity bill, LOL :eek:

Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new