Hello from Shrewsbury UK

Welcome to R2R

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
 
United Kingdom Sport GIF by MotoGP
One Direction Girl GIF
welcome to r2r one big family
 
Welcome to R2R

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
Many thanks, myself and my partner added it a few days ago but cannot see the banner at present (we have been accepted) , I may have to create a new another post to see if that triggers it to appear
 
Many thanks, myself and my partner added it a few days ago but cannot see the banner at present (we have been accepted) , I may have to create a new another post to see if that triggers it to appear
Yes it’s showing now. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new