Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bryan welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan and I'm a new reefer who's been keeping freshwater for about 7 years. I love bettas, but I recently started a 15-gallon nano hoping to add a pair of ocellaris clowns in the next month. So far, I have a skunk cleaner shrimp named Jacques and some astrea and nassarius snails; hoping to add a small urchin soon.

If anyone is in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, I'd love to connect!

IMG_5644.jpg
There's a frag farmers market at the hotel lulu on Saturday 2/24

OP
OP
BAMslam93

BAMslam93

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a frag farmers market at the hotel lulu on Saturday 2/24
Oh cool! Sadly, I work this weekend but I’ll keep my eye out for sales as my tank matures and gets ready for an anemone, possibly a rock flower since I’d like to add some corals in the future

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh cool! Sadly, I work this weekend but I’ll keep my eye out for sales as my tank matures and gets ready for an anemone, possibly a rock flower since I’d like to add some corals in the future
They do it several times a year. There and van nuys.

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan and I'm a new reefer who's been keeping freshwater for about 7 years. I love bettas, but I recently started a 15-gallon nano hoping to add a pair of ocellaris clowns in the next month. So far, I have a skunk cleaner shrimp named Jacques and some astrea and nassarius snails; hoping to add a small urchin soon.

If anyone is in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, I'd love to connect!

IMG_5644.jpg
Welcome to R2R
los angeles summer GIF

Surf City Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

IMG_5644.jpg
Hey Bryan! This is Ryan. I'm not in the inland empire but I am not too far away in Orange County, Huntington Beach. I've also been keeping freshwater for a while, about 3 years consistently and I recently got a 20 gallon cube about 2 months ago and a 10 gallon frag tank a month ago. My frags have all been growing really well so I've been enjoying it. Already fragged some pulsing Xenia and planning on doing some more fragging soon. I've got a good assortment of mixed reef frags from my LFS Tongs and Seaside tropical fish. I say go for some easy corals to start the tank, some xenia or leather coral like a kenya tree. I've got frags of both if you're interested.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back