Hello from SoCal!

dantonelli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Danny, and I’m excited to be starting my first tank along with my girlfriend. We recently purchased a used 65 gallon, and it’s currently cycling. I’ve had a freshwater tank in the past, but this will be my first saltwater. My girlfriend on the other hand has had several and has been wanting to get back into the hobby for awhile. At some point I’ll post a build thread/update, but so far this site has been amazing to scroll and learn. There’s so much interesting and valuable information, I’m thankful to have found this community!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Danny, and I’m excited to be starting my first tank along with my girlfriend. We recently purchased a used 65 gallon, and it’s currently cycling. I’ve had a freshwater tank in the past, but this will be my first saltwater. My girlfriend on the other hand has had several and has been wanting to get back into the hobby for awhile. At some point I’ll post a build thread/update, but so far this site has been amazing to scroll and learn. There’s so much interesting and valuable information, I’m thankful to have found this community!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome neighbor -- you're in good hands here on R2R! Lots of cool resources here but more importantly, you can connect with the most genuine, intelligent, and fun hobbyists around the world.

Curious - whereabout are you in SoCal? You can guess where I'm from based on my handle...lol

Back