Hello from South Carolina!

Mbernal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
30
Location
Charleston
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

My name is Michael. Brand new to the SW aquarium hobby, though I've had FW tanks for about 5 years now. I am new new to SW though. I just converted my smaller (55gal) FW tank to SW about two days ago. It's currently cycling with just live rock at the moment!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Michael. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new