Hello from South Carolina!

giphy_3o6Ztl7oraKm4ZJ9mw_fixed_width001_1543263517494_1571405517168.gif
 
Welcome aboard Mike! Nice looking tank.

Thank you very much!

Welcome to Reef2Reef, from north Georgia! Keep us updated on any new movements with the tank.
Also, the scape is really nice, can't wait to see it full of corals man! ;)
God bless and happy reefing!

I definitely will! I'm looking for ways I can document the whole thing.
 
Welcome to R2R Mike! Thanks for sharing your tank you joined a great community. Take your time the patient reefer is the rewarded reefer! Ask questions, drop some knowledge, and enjoy the ride, my friend. Looking forward to that tank stocked!
giphy.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
sweet scape,love the bare bottom! build thread time ;) :)
 
Hello! My name is Mike and Ive been in and out of the hobby for the past 10 years. This time around, I managed to get my own home and I can finally set up a tank that can last!

I'm currently running a 1 week old 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon sump. Filtered by a curve 5 protein skimmer. It's lit with a Vipar Spectra 300 watt LEDs and heated by a titanium heater. The rocks have been "cooking" for the past year and I also have cycled Marine pure spheres.

I'm looking forward to learning much from everyone!! Thanks for having me.
IMG_20200603_174658.jpg

Welcome to R2R. Nice seascape.
 
Hello! My name is Mike and Ive been in and out of the hobby for the past 10 years. This time around, I managed to get my own home and I can finally set up a tank that can last!

I'm currently running a 1 week old 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon sump. Filtered by a curve 5 protein skimmer. It's lit with a Vipar Spectra 300 watt LEDs and heated by a titanium heater. The rocks have been "cooking" for the past year and I also have cycled Marine pure spheres.

I'm looking forward to learning much from everyone!! Thanks for having me.
IMG_20200603_174658.jpg
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing Mike. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new