hello from south east Texas

travismen02

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Mont Belvieu, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new here from east of Houston. I have a 90gal tank now for about 10 months. Almost sold everything earlier this year to pay for my wife's school but didn't need to. So I am back in full swing or at least what I can afford. I am a police officer with a crazy schedule. Not much in my tank now in terms of corals so I will try to keep an eye on that cherry coral sale today while at work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new