Hello from South Texas!

I am just south of San Antonio! :D
When I think of "South Texas", I think of the Valley, like Harlingen and Brownsville, not San Antonio area lol. Or are you like closer to Refugio or Victoria or something? Which I guess would be South Texas lol
 
When I think of "South Texas", I think of the Valley, like Harlingen and Brownsville, not San Antonio area lol. Or are you like closer to Refugio or Victoria or something? Which I guess would be South Texas lol

Ah, I hear ya. I'm not that far south - only about 35 minutes south of San Antonio. Tiny town called Adkins out by La Vernia. :D
 
Ah, I hear ya. I'm not that far south - only about 35 minutes south of San Antonio. Tiny town called Adkins out by La Vernia. :D
I have passed by there before lol. Actually I think we stopped at a gas station there once. Can't remember why we were going through that area though.
 
Ah, I hear ya. I'm not that far south - only about 35 minutes south of San Antonio. Tiny town called Adkins out by La Vernia. :D
Yeah, I'm at work, calaveras lake, making power for everyone's fish tanks, lol.
 
I have passed by there before lol. Actually I think we stopped at a gas station there once. Can't remember why we were going through that area though.

Yeah... besides living out here, there is no reason I'd be out this way. Luckily I have gigabit internet somehow and work from home... and Amazon delivers pretty much everything within a day or two. :D
 
Welcome to R2R!

98497DB7-BEFA-4D72-A573-FDEC11796F48.gif
 
Howdy everybody! My name is Zack and I've always had a love for aquariums. I recently got back into the hobby and have been lurking around this forum for a while. I've got a 40 gallon breeder reef with a 20 gallon triton refugium sump, a JBJ 45 rimless AIO that houses my mantis shrimp (her name is Marilyn Mantis), and a 10 gallon copepod culture tank. :)

I love gear (who doesn't!?) - I'm using an Octo protein skimmer on my breeder reef and I'm currently configuring a brand new pair of AI Prime 16HD lights for my 40 breeder reef. Goals for this year: finally get a properly drilled tank (my breeder reef uses an overflow) and talk my wife into a tank larger than 100 gallons. Wish me luck! :D
Awesome man glad your here
I just moved to San Antonio Texas
And just got my wife to let me get a 170! Lol
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new