OP
BasicBitz

BasicBitz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 45 looks like this now - currently in a holding pattern with the algae as Marilyn is holed up and molting. I don’t want to risk any changes right now in parameters.
B3C11E80-E0D1-4830-9A3B-398C3BCF0481.jpeg

OP
OP
BasicBitz

BasicBitz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, what kind of livestock are you planning on?

In my 40 breeder reef, I have a pair of clowns, a mimic tang, mandarin dragonet, lawnmower blenny (I named him Blenny Kravitz, dude also has the most amazing belly I've ever seen), a purple psuedochromis, and a fire fish goby as well as some hermits, snails, an urchin, and a conch. Oh, and some GSP, some other coral I can't remember the name of right now... and a *gorgeous* little frogspawn. :D

In my JBJ 45 I have some GSP and Marilyn my mantis shrimp. There are a few hermits in there for her to hunt... but I don't name them because I know they will be gone soon. D:

OP
OP
BasicBitz

BasicBitz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta say, I'm on a lot of forums (I'm a Jeep guy and have owned wayyyy too many of them), but this by far has been the most welcoming forum I've ever joined. I'm stoked to join in on the conversations! :) :) :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back