Hello from Spain

Welcome back

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Bie
Hi reefers!

I´m new in here and just wanted to say hello from overseas to you all! :)

I live in Madrid and starting my second nano. Dinos destroyed my first one but let´s not surrender :cool:

Nice to meet you all!
Bien venido a R2R, desde Miami.
 
Hi reefers!

I´m new in here and just wanted to say hello from overseas to you all! :)

I live in Madrid and starting my second nano. Dinos destroyed my first one but let´s not surrender :cool:

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to R2R. Good luck on your nano system
 
Hi reefers!

I´m new in here and just wanted to say hello from overseas to you all! :)

I live in Madrid and starting my second nano. Dinos destroyed my first one but let´s not surrender :cool:

Nice to meet you all!

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

3Y0.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new