Hello from St. Louis Missouri

Welcome Rick!!! Just take it slow bud. It’s a very common sense process. Sorta like asking questions and getting answers. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
1EABC19E-5346-489C-B0C2-E801C17ECEA6.gif
 
I’m totally new to reefing I’m just a little over my head now. I have had a 29gal bio cube for about 5 years. It crashed right before I moved into my new house, which was about 4 years ago. When I moved my wife told me to sell it that some day we will get a bigger tank. Well that time has come we picked up a Red Sea reefer 750 XXL. It’s just so big I really don’t know where to start. Any suggestions would be very helpful
Welcome!

Glad you joined. What you knew before still applies, and there is already great info in posts #2 & #3 in this thread already. "Start where you are, do what you can, use what you have." - Arthur Ashe, tennis player
 
I’m totally new to reefing I’m just a little over my head now. I have had a 29gal bio cube for about 5 years. It crashed right before I moved into my new house, which was about 4 years ago. When I moved my wife told me to sell it that some day we will get a bigger tank. Well that time has come we picked up a Red Sea reefer 750 XXL. It’s just so big I really don’t know where to start. Any suggestions would be very helpful
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
 
I’m totally new to reefing I’m just a little over my head now. I have had a 29gal bio cube for about 5 years. It crashed right before I moved into my new house, which was about 4 years ago. When I moved my wife told me to sell it that some day we will get a bigger tank. Well that time has come we picked up a Red Sea reefer 750 XXL. It’s just so big I really don’t know where to start. Any suggestions would be very helpful
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new