13   0   0

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I live in Stockholm, Sweden and I started my first saltwater aquarium in the mid 90s. I then took a pause from the hobby
from 2012-2019 when my kids were younger and we moved to a new appartment.

In Febuary 2019 I started a small 60L tank with my oldest son located in his room. A lot was new since I left the hobby when
lightning was still mainly MH and T5 and there was a lot of new technical equipment available. This tank was later replaced
with a 200L one which we aim to replace with a slightly bigger one later this year if everything goes well.

Last summer i started a new 60L nano with my youngest son in his room, if his intrest grows like it has had with my older son
this tank will also be replaced with a bigger one.

I'm interested in DIY and bought myself a 3d printer before christmas, Im slowly taking the time to learn how to create printable
modells to be able to create some DIY solutions.

Cheers,
Mattias
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef! Glad to have you back with us! I’ll definitely be watching your 3D modeling because I’d like to get into that eventually!! Let us know if u need anything!!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I live in Stockholm, Sweden and I started my first saltwater aquarium in the mid 90s. I then took a pause from the hobby
from 2012-2019 when my kids were younger and we moved to a new appartment.

In Febuary 2019 I started a small 60L tank with my oldest son located in his room. A lot was new since I left the hobby when
lightning was still mainly MH and T5 and there was a lot of new technical equipment available. This tank was later replaced
with a 200L one which we aim to replace with a slightly bigger one later this year if everything goes well.

Last summer i started a new 60L nano with my youngest son in his room, if his intrest grows like it has had with my older son
this tank will also be replaced with a bigger one.

I'm interested in DIY and bought myself a 3d printer before christmas, Im slowly taking the time to learn how to create printable
modells to be able to create some DIY solutions.

Cheers,
Mattias
Welcome Mattias! Your family has been bitten by the saltie bug, but everyone will benefit from your earlier experiences you can build upon. Keep us posted how your family does with their tanks.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back