Hello From Switzerland!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Years ago I had an opportunity to visit your wonderful country and Zurich! It was so CLEAN - like super CLEAN compared to USA cities. I'd been hoping to find even better chocolates over there while I visited, but perhaps I just didn't go the right places or know the right people because I just found the same things I can find here.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
You should go for:
Läderach
Felchlin

Those are the best chocolatiers in switzerland! ;)

Lemme know u need something haha
 
Glad you're here! I wish I could be there!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif
whut, u from florida.. what do you want in switzerland? :)
Wish I could see the sea after years…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new