Hello from Sydney

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, greetings from Sydney, Australia.

My name is Daril and I started this hobby in March 2021 when lockdown comes into Sydney. I was planning just to get a basic aquarium (freshwater), and one day I came to a fish shop and saw a beautiful marine fish. Then this journey begin. Many ups and downs, mistakes, waste, etc. but I never stop learning. I was a passive member of the reef forum here and there but I think its time to join Reef2Reef and contribute something to community (This is my first forum ever).

My current tank is Waterbox 130.4 and unbranded 100L. I will create a post for Waterbox build and hope can help other people. I read a lot of build forums and it helps me a lot, so why not to do the same for others ):

64BB005C-9105-40B0-A275-7AEA350A7B8A.jpeg 7123AD79-1B21-4149-9663-F54AD5A6D91F.jpeg

Hi Darel and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Excited you are considered starting your build thread. I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Dmarcia

Dmarcia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, thank you for all your support and I truly feel so welcomed and excited. I will create my build thread this week and once done I will share the link in here too. By the way, I just got myself new Waterbox cube 10, (third tank)

I feel like I need nothing else in my life but new tank lol.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back