Hello from Texas!

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bienvenida Shelbi,
Glad to hear that you’re doing your homework.
You have very knowledgeable people here from which you can learn tons.
Glad you learned the importance of quarantine
It’s a bumpy ride but tons of fun
Remember it’s a hobby and as such will have its challenges to keep it interesting

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome27.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Shelbi :) I recently got into the hobby! I've always wanted a marine aquarium and a few months ago I went and got a 10g tank with my roommate with a freshwater aquascape in mind. One thing led to another, and it turned into a saltwater reef.. oops^^ We've been doing a lot of research and so far, even though its so small, we've actually managed to do very well! We have quite a few beginner corals and 4 fish (we just set up a 25g aquatop so they have more room soon). Sadly, the fish just broke out with some ick, but we hopefully caught it early enough and are treating it right now. We're going to use the 10g as a quarantine tank once the 25g is cycled. Anyways, I've learned a lot in just a about 2 months (we started at the very beginning of May) and I hope to learn much more here! Sorry for the long intro, but qnyways, thanks for reading! And nice to meet you! :)
Whats Up Hello GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Welcome to Reef2Reef! This is a great place to help you learn. There are so many great knowledgeable people here willing to answer questions.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back