Hello from the library

1765614946535.jpeg
 
Hi my local library was my favourite place as a kid due to the fact that they had a huge collection of books on corals.

It was just as well that they did not have a reef tank-
as well they would have never got rid of me! lol.. amazing library.

I am just starting my first reef tank after many years of keeping freshwater setups. I hope to get as much enjoyment from the experience as you obviously have had

Tom - UK
I have been using this forum for years to help me maintain a 50 gallon tank. It is situated in the library where I work and has caused me so much joy and anxiety!!!
Right now it is home to a clown fish (over 10 years old…not for sure his age), a blue tang (older than the clown), a very feisty zebra fish named Steve and a yellow fish…I forgot what kind it is. We just lost a huge brittle sea star over Thanksgiving. Gorgeous creature but he just didn’t make it.
Just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful information that is found here.
I have been caring for these fish friends for almost 10 years, looking forward to 10 more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new