Rating - 0%
0   0   0
xlwr.jpg

scdigby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Chris from the great state of Texas joining the fun here.
Although I have a small zoo in my house ranging from freshwater fish, turtles, lizards, cats, dogs...I am new to the Reefing world. I have always been obsessed with the open ocean and her beautiful in habitants. So why not bring a small piece of that world into my home. Knowing this hobby has sooo much to learn, I have made the decision to start small. I currently have a small tank with water only started on Nov 1. My rock arrives tomorrow so I have not added any bacteria, food, or ammonia.

Excited to be here and cant wait to now only get to interact with all of you, but also ready to absorb as much knowledge from you all as possible!!

IMG_6712.jpg
1 welcome.jpg

Hi, Chris! :)

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Chris from the great state of Texas joining the fun here.
Although I have a small zoo in my house ranging from freshwater fish, turtles, lizards, cats, dogs...I am new to the Reefing world. I have always been obsessed with the open ocean and her beautiful in habitants. So why not bring a small piece of that world into my home. Knowing this hobby has sooo much to learn, I have made the decision to start small. I currently have a small tank with water only started on Nov 1. My rock arrives tomorrow so I have not added any bacteria, food, or ammonia.

Excited to be here and cant wait to now only get to interact with all of you, but also ready to absorb as much knowledge from you all as possible!!

IMG_6712.jpg

Hello Chris, welcome to the channel

Back