Hello from West palm beach, FL

D5C69747-DB0F-40B2-880F-7BED46BE50D0.png
 
Hello Fellow reefers,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce my self. I have been in the hobby less than a year but so far loving. I currently have a 75g display with a 20g sump with a few coral that were gifted to me and a few others I got a skellyfest down in Miami last year. At the moment I'm dealing with some LCA Dinos so my tank looks like crap but we are getting there. Anyways i look forward to interacting with someone of you at some point.

Thank you!
I'm in Melbourne FL only 2hrs away!

Jack Sparrow Hello GIF by Pudgy Penguins
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new