Hello from Western Wisc

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeerNut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BeerNut

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
New Richmond, Wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from the land of snow and ice. Spending a bit of time on the boards here learning more about bringing reefs to the frozen tundra. I'm running a mixed reef in my 75 gal tank with T-5 lighting and an AGX skimmer. Also connected to it is a 25 gal sump/refugium where I'm growing macro algea. Currently have a fair number of chalices, acans, zoas, acros, mille's, monties and some softies.
I also have a 24 gal aquapod with MH lighting which I'm using to grow some mid - high end zoas and palys. Always enjoy learning. Thanks.

Don
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new