Hello from Wyoming

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

welcome to the hobby that makes us go broke
 
New to it all! I'm in the midst of starting a 40 gal nano. Decided this is going to be my go to forum. Can't wait to pick the minds of all who will listen as I begin this adventure! Thanks in advance for any help received!!
Welcome to the club! We don't mind questions.
 
New to it all! I'm in the midst of starting a 40 gal nano. Decided this is going to be my go to forum. Can't wait to pick the minds of all who will listen as I begin this adventure! Thanks in advance for any help received!!
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new