Hello fron Ovilla, TX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tim1228
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tim1228

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
Ovilla TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm relatively new to saltwater with respect to most here, 18 months. Had a FOWLR for first 4 months then decided to trade fish and move to a Reef tank. I have had fairly decent success with LPS and Softies, but have started trying some SPS's with limited success. Have a 110 tall DT with a 36G trigger systems refugium, 150 pounds LR, 120 Fiji Live Sand, Mag 1800 pump, 2 AI SOL Blues on 6" stand, Reef Octopus 150 Skimmer (turned off currently), Two Little Fishies Phosban 150 Reator using RowaPhos. I'm fixing to buy a small Frag Tank and start experimenting with SPS in it soon. I have been reading here and another Forum as a guest to better my Reef knowledge, allot of great information here that hadn't crossed my mind. I have never posted in a Forum before, so this is my first post ever.
 
Thanks! Pic of Tank.
 

Attachments

  • 20140322_165132.jpg
    20140322_165132.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 105

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new