Hello glad to become a member

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chele17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!
giphy (3).gif

#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!! There is a lot of knowledge here waiting to be shared as well as a really neat reef community!
 
Working on improving my 100 gallon tank. Still unsure of a lot of stuff. Hope I can find help here. Excited!
Welcome, comrade. Take it slow, and you'll be fine.


1 of 32 carnation corals, dendronephthya sp.

Screenshot_2019-10-02-09-26-08-1.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new