HELLO....HEllo....hellooo...

CubanPete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anybody out there? I am moving to RI from Florida, and am going to be going through Tank Withdrawl until I can find some local hookups...i know about CL, but are there any "garage reefers" up there? Where am I going to buy my coral?!?!

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are a few of us from the RI area. check out osras.com we have a good bunch of people and some great meetings.

OP
OP
CubanPete

CubanPete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Glad to hear. How is the local market for coral? I'm coming up from Florida. I'm selling an amazing tank and am going to have to start all over :(

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in all honesty bring what you can. our area has seen most of the great lfs come and go. we are down to a very few that we have to travel for. most of what i get is either online or from club members and locals. to go to the only great coral shops its a 2+ hour drive each way. if you wanted im sure there are some of us in the club that wouldnt mind housing a few of your favorites while you get set up. when are you moving? we have frag farmers market in march that alot of us sell frags at crazy prices. also i know this is probably to soon but osras has a fragging demo this saturday with many corals included for a 25-35$ fee. or people are welcome to come join us to watch and learn for free :)

OP
OP
CubanPete

CubanPete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think there would be interest in higher end coral up there? I have a few connections down here and could get a set up and have a few connections to possibly get some coral purchases shipped up. Start my own garage store kinda place. Any thoughts???

And I may need to take up some offers on temporary housing :) lol

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 70 78.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%
Back