Hello hi hallo bonjour

ReefadventureYT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers!

My name is Jurrian and i am from the Netherlands. I’m 25 years old, working as an ecologist and simply love (almost) everything nature has to offer.

I had aquariums almost all my life. Mostly sweetwater tanks. In february 2023 i started a blue marine 60 but after a year, i just had to follow my dream and bought a RSR425. It is truelly a dream coming true. And to follow the full journey of my reefing experience, i decided to make a youtube channel @Reefadventure. But i won’t be talking about that right now but in a future post about my tank ^^.

Greetz, Jurrian
 
welcome33.gif
 
Hi fellow reefers!

My name is Jurrian and i am from the Netherlands. I’m 25 years old, working as an ecologist and simply love (almost) everything nature has to offer.

I had aquariums almost all my life. Mostly sweetwater tanks. In february 2023 i started a blue marine 60 but after a year, i just had to follow my dream and bought a RSR425. It is truelly a dream coming true. And to follow the full journey of my reefing experience, i decided to make a youtube channel @Reefadventure. But i won’t be talking about that right now but in a future post about my tank ^^.

Greetz, Jurrian
Welcome to R2R

Football Waving GIF by VfL Wolfsburg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new