Hello I am a new reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jttonova
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi!
Use This One.jpg
 
Hi there and welcome to reef2reef I just like to take a moment to let you know that you have come one of the greatest saltwater communities. So many people that are so kind with so much information never be afraid to ask a question there is no stupid ones and another thing we love our pictures lots and lots of pictures again welcome to your new home reef2reef
 
I have always had a connection with fish and all ocean organisms and I started to get obsessed with reefs and I am very persistent to start my tank. Unless I win something from here I have a budget of 200$ on the tank alone and not to big at most like 20 gallons but ideal is 10 because I'm just starting out and i was wondering if I could get some help with this and get all your advice.
 
Welcome to R2R, Ask away and we as a community will help get you questions answered :)
 
Also because I'd like a 10 gallon I'd like to have 2 clownfish ideally and a couple cleaner shrimp but mostly coral do you think this is at all possible
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Also because I'd like a 10 gallon I'd like to have 2 clownfish ideally and a couple cleaner shrimp but mostly coral do you think this is at all possible
Possible to start with the clowns. The cleaner ship not a problem. Clown fish can grown to be 5 to 6 inches and if you are looking to grow tank sizes the clowns are good hardy fish.
 
Possible to start with the clowns. The cleaner ship not a problem. Clown fish can grown to be 5 to 6 inches and if you are looking to grow tank sizes the clowns are good hardy fish.
Are there any clownfish that will stay fairly small to where I can keep them in the 10 or 15 gallon tank
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!
 
Are there any clownfish that will stay fairly small to where I can keep them in the 10 or 15 gallon tank
Ocellaris or percula clowns are small sized adults
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new