hello, i am new here

Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!
 
hello new reefing friends, my name is Gary and i have been reefing since 2003. I was looking for a new forum page and was recommended reef2reef so I thought i would give it a try. i currently have a 40 gal that is getting overgrown with large coral colonies that are 10 years old. attached is an older pic about 2 years ago when it wasn't overgrown yet. I am planning on upgrading to 75-100 gal tank but haven't been able to decide on anything. I have built my own stands in the past but starting to think it would be easier to buy the whole package. anyhow, i am looking forward to seeing what you all have to say on your threads and love to see build threads. looking forward to starting my own if that is the route i go.

IMG_0118.JPG
Welcome to R2R Gary. Nice tank.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new