Hello ladies and gents

Welcome

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Hello from Tallahassee Florida.
Well, Hello from Punta Gorda, FL. You guys are doing a terrible job keeping the cold from Alabama from getting down here. LOL Welcome to the fishy family!!
War Paint College GIF by Florida State University
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
I know right I'm not a cold weather guy either. Just really wish it would stay about 72 degrees all year long.
It is 59 degrees in Punta Gorda right now. I am wearing a turtleneck sweater. The older I get, I swear... the closer I will live to the equator!
Spring Break Beach GIF by Luis Ricardo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new