Hello, my name is Scott, and I have a problem

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are definitely not alone. You came to the right place to talk about your problem. I bought another chalice today told myself I was done but for some reason still found myself at cash register
I am told this is the first step to recovery. Hello, my name is Scott and I have a problem.....I can not seem to stop buying corals.....I tell myself today is the day you are going to stop, you are done for a while, then well, you know....

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waitaminute, this is not the place to recover from coral addiction, it's the place where you pick up the addiction or grow it.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am told this is the first step to recovery. Hello, my name is Scott and I have a problem.....I can not seem to stop buying corals.....I tell myself today is the day you are going to stop, you are done for a while, then well, you know....
I to have the same problem. When I say I'm done my wife heather says do you want to go to the Lfs. Or hey this guys is selling out of his basement whycdont you go and check it out.

OP
OP
Miller535

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I to have the same problem. When I say I'm done my wife heather says do you want to go to the Lfs. Or hey this guys is selling out of his basement whycdont you go and check it out.

Oh, that would be bad news bears if my wife was into the hobby! She is probably the only reason I haven't totally went over the edge.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, that would be bad news bears if my wife was into the hobby! She is probably the only reason I haven't totally went over the edge.
Shes not just likes to torture me and I get to buy a piece from time to time

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello Scott. You are welcome here and remember, you’re not alone.
Its the addiction BUT be careful. Nothing goes quickly with reefing and chemical demands and water quality demands can get the best of you.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back