Hello, my name is Scott, and I have a problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miller535
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You are definitely not alone. You came to the right place to talk about your problem. I bought another chalice today told myself I was done but for some reason still found myself at cash register
I am told this is the first step to recovery. Hello, my name is Scott and I have a problem.....I can not seem to stop buying corals.....I tell myself today is the day you are going to stop, you are done for a while, then well, you know....
 
I am told this is the first step to recovery. Hello, my name is Scott and I have a problem.....I can not seem to stop buying corals.....I tell myself today is the day you are going to stop, you are done for a while, then well, you know....
I to have the same problem. When I say I'm done my wife heather says do you want to go to the Lfs. Or hey this guys is selling out of his basement whycdont you go and check it out.
 
I to have the same problem. When I say I'm done my wife heather says do you want to go to the Lfs. Or hey this guys is selling out of his basement whycdont you go and check it out.

Oh, that would be bad news bears if my wife was into the hobby! She is probably the only reason I haven't totally went over the edge.
 
Oh, that would be bad news bears if my wife was into the hobby! She is probably the only reason I haven't totally went over the edge.
Shes not just likes to torture me and I get to buy a piece from time to time
 
hi i'm, very sorry i cannot help you;)it only gets worse:oops:sticking around for poss expert help:p:cool:
 
Hello Scott. You are welcome here and remember, you’re not alone.
Its the addiction BUT be careful. Nothing goes quickly with reefing and chemical demands and water quality demands can get the best of you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new