Hello, my name is Scott, and I have a problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miller535
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome aboard!

You’re at the wrong place, this forum doesn’t help stop your addiction instead they’ll push you to be buried in this addiction. As for myself, my wife and teenage daughter just laugh at me every time I said “this is my last coral purchase”.
 
I can help with that. I have a holy grail coral that I can sell you that will change your life and make you never need another coral.
 
i swear, only 1 more tank...LOL
 
All these live sales! ***...

Just got 6 frags from the LRO live sale, now Jason Fox. Plus I just used my WWC rewards points towards some new goni frags.

The wife loves me, but she might kill me when all the packages start arriving
 
hi i am an addict...help me..anybody have any monster acrylics for sale..must exceed 600 gallon :rolleyes: :pyes that is a 12'er on stairs;):oops:..please send helpo_O WP_20200228_16_37_23_Pro.jpg WP_20200222_15_29_19_Pro.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new