Hello. nano reef tank?

megadurilicus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

Currently I have a 140 gallon frontosa tank. Been wanting another so I'm thinking of doing a nano reef tank, maybe 20 gallon? Hmm.. just a thought. Planted aquariums also seem really cool, but I have an empty 55 gallon for that, and it'd go in my living room.
 
Welcome to R2R
Wtr2r58.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R family and R2R community !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new