Hello new from Wisconsin

lavoisier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy and welcome to R2R. Love to see some pics.

FishDoc

Fish Obsessed.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone...new to forum from WI but have admired all the pictures and been amazed at all the knowledge and help offered here for awhile now. Been doing salt since Nemo (tank keeps getting larger) but reef for about 3 to 4 years. Currently 210 gallon very mixed LPS love all the colors, movement and variety. Saving up for 1 more jump to get a little more depth and be able to open and spread everything out. Haven’t taken the next step to SPS quite yet. Looking forward to continuing to learn much and now be able to ask questions and reply as well. Early merry X-mas and New Years to all!
Welcome and Happy Holidays to you!
123.jpg

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Orca1... Welcome to R2R... So glad you jumped in... Has you know from reading the rule book... You must post pics of your tank within 48 hours of your first post... I know it's a pain... But Hey rules are rules.... Not really but I know we would all love to see your tank... ;)

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone...new to forum from WI but have admired all the pictures and been amazed at all the knowledge and help offered here for awhile now. Been doing salt since Nemo (tank keeps getting larger) but reef for about 3 to 4 years. Currently 210 gallon very mixed LPS love all the colors, movement and variety. Saving up for 1 more jump to get a little more depth and be able to open and spread everything out. Haven’t taken the next step to SPS quite yet. Looking forward to continuing to learn much and now be able to ask questions and reply as well. Early merry X-mas and New Years to all!
Welcome! I hope you find this group as helpful as I do.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back