Hello new here.

Chris kindley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this by adding the facbook page. At a good time too. I'm collecting pieces to start my 3rd reef tank. My 1st was a drilled 55. 2nd was because the 55 had some salt creep and smoked the outlet in the walls and freaked my wife out so I had to move it. During the move I found out my bulk head was cracked. I went to replace it and the glass broke around the bulk head. While my live stock sat in buckets I scurried to find a suitable replacement. Hours later, I got a steal of a deal on a drilled 75 gallon. Becuase I couldn't contro the temp in all the buckets I lost 90% of my livestock. I ended up with some yellow star polyps and a few pieces of xenia left. Because I couldn't afford to refill it at the time, I sold it. 3 years later I can across a steal on a 90 drilled. This time, I'm taking my time, taking it easy and gonna have it running for a long time. Thanks for the add. I will be using the knowledge throughout this forum.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @Chris kindley to R2R. With starting a new tank, it's a great time to start a "Member's Tank" thread to document your build. It fun going back after some time and seeing the progress you've made. Again, welcome!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

GrandLotus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bottom right of your text block, you see:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Like +Quote Reply

...like me!

:)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back