Hello, new nano reefer here from VA

sewagner86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
56
Reaction score
34
Location
Roanoke, VA, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My friend bought me a small 5 gallon tank that I decided on keeping salt water. I know it's going to be more difficult to keep, but there is a learning curve to to everything and once I master it, I will be able to keep anything! It's been sat up and running for 2 days and am working on phantom feedings to help it mature.

I am in SW Virginia. Besides this tank, I keep a massive (to me) collection of orchids and have 2 cats and a dog.

Thanks for reading! I hope to glean information off of everyone willing to give it to me! Thanks again!

dd48fb15-bfae-40c9-8036-3ec63f6c7f5e.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
 
Hi everyone!

My friend bought me a small 5 gallon tank that I decided on keeping salt water. I know it's going to be more difficult to keep, but there is a learning curve to to everything and once I master it, I will be able to keep anything! It's been sat up and running for 2 days and am working on phantom feedings to help it mature.

I am in SW Virginia. Besides this tank, I keep a massive (to me) collection of orchids and have 2 cats and a dog.

Thanks for reading! I hope to glean information off of everyone willing to give it to me! Thanks again!

dd48fb15-bfae-40c9-8036-3ec63f6c7f5e.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should start a build thread for your tank. We would love to see progress photos of it!
 
Hi everyone!

My friend bought me a small 5 gallon tank that I decided on keeping salt water. I know it's going to be more difficult to keep, but there is a learning curve to to everything and once I master it, I will be able to keep anything! It's been sat up and running for 2 days and am working on phantom feedings to help it mature.

I am in SW Virginia. Besides this tank, I keep a massive (to me) collection of orchids and have 2 cats and a dog.

Thanks for reading! I hope to glean information off of everyone willing to give it to me! Thanks again!

dd48fb15-bfae-40c9-8036-3ec63f6c7f5e.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Im from Roanoke too! What store do you go to? Ulitmate aquariums or alien aquatics?
 
Another Roanoker ... welcome!
We could technically make a club there's enough of us now... Im sure my LFS would be on board. It would take WORK though.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new