Hello! New to R2R!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SurfTrack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R :D

8D817F81-7A4E-4DCE-8636-75110EAD06A5.gif
 
upload_2018-11-23_18-31-45.jpeg

It looks better in person
upload_2018-11-23_18-31-59.jpeg


Pretty empty I know, but I was planning on picking up a fish and some corals this weekend. Its been months since the crash and im pretty proud of myself for resisting.


upload_2018-11-23_18-40-18.jpeg

My other tank.
 
What kind of blenny is that?
It's a molly miller. I caught him and two others back in August on vacation in Galveston. They lived in a bucket in my hotel for several days with an air stone and heater then made the 12+ hour trip home plugged into my truck 110v plug.
 
It's a molly miller. I caught him and two others back in August on vacation in Galveston. They lived in a bucket in my hotel for several days with an air stone and heater then made the 12+ hour trip home plugged into my truck 110v plug.
Thats an amazing fish. I love the little hair like things on its head.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new