Hello. New to R2R.

Jax Grimm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I just wanted to stop in and say "Hello". I am starting research to begin my first saltwater tank. I do not currently have any tank, but I am experienced with freshwater tanks. I've done numerous freshwater tanks ranging from 5 gallon to 120 gallon. I usually preferred live planted tanks. I thought I would try something new, so I am planning a 65 gallon reef tank. I'll be taking it nice and slow due to the high cost and the learning curve. Right now, I have a tank picked out. I'm currently researching the equipment I'll need to go along with it.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181229_160414.gif

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!
You will have a great time here. This forum has a wealth of knowledge begging to be tapped.
We are excited to join you on your salty adventures. Don't forget to start your build thread.
Share and like often.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I just wanted to stop in and say "Hello". I am starting research to begin my first saltwater tank. I do not currently have any tank, but I am experienced with freshwater tanks. I've done numerous freshwater tanks ranging from 5 gallon to 120 gallon. I usually preferred live planted tanks. I thought I would try something new, so I am planning a 65 gallon reef tank. I'll be taking it nice and slow due to the high cost and the learning curve. Right now, I have a tank picked out. I'm currently researching the equipment I'll need to go along with it.
Welcome to the group! Can't wait to see the tank and your new build thread!
Lemon Waving.gif

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome hone, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Welcome to R2R where you will find more knowledge than you can possibly fathom. Not only will you be overwhelmed lol by it but also by how lovely the people are here. It’s a great family and we will definitely make your journey to the saltwater side much better. Feel free to ask any questions I would always love to help.

Sincerely
Sarah

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back