Hello! New to reef 2 reef!

Nibble

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope I am posting this in the right place, finally created an account for Reef 2 Reef. I have been using this forum to troubleshoot for the past few years. I have had a small aqua one mini reef (120L, 30-ish gallons) Marine aquarium for 3 years, but I had to restart in the second year because the electricity cut out While we were on holiday and everything died. So my current setup is around 2 and a half years old. I also have some freshwater aquariums but this is a saltwater forum so I will stop talking about them. So that’s me! Nice to meet you all. So to sum up, I am nearly 5 years into the fishkeeping hobby myself, (my dad used to own a giant tank which we had to eventually take down as we had to move to somewhere else. Also, I am based in Melbourne, Australia), three (and a half) years into reefing.

P.S. I am also a law abiding reefer with no illegal tangs in my small tank, so the tang police can relax. I generally only keep clowns to occupy my army of anemones and other euphyllias. Had a few puffers along the way, had to give them away because they ate my giant heliofungia but they didn’t touch anything else. The clowns are almost 3 years old now:) and so is the coral beauty, but I think it is a little older than the clowns.


Looking forward to meeting you all...
:)
 
C508597E-775D-4BCF-80FE-D8F89AFCFC2C.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new