Hello! New to Reef2Reef

MasterClassReefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
859
Reaction score
2,384
Location
Visalia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! New here and wanted to introduce myself. Old school reefer here from the early days of wetwebmedia. Its been quite a while for me, though I have stayed active in fishkeeping. I've been playing with planted freshwater tanks for some time as well. Lots of freshwater aquascaping and garden projects on my IG @Greenthumbscapers. I am currently working on a 401 gallon reef system build which I will start a build thread for soon. I look forward to sharing the project and having enlightening discussions with you all.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
My new build thread should be posted under member tanks in the large aquarium category I take it? Its a 301 gallon display with a 100 gallon sump. Im two weeks into the wait after ordering with Tsunami. 😁
Seems like a good fit to me 🙂
 
My new build thread should be posted under member tanks in the large aquarium category I take it? Its a 301 gallon display with a 100 gallon sump. Im two weeks into the wait after ordering with Tsunami. 😁
Seems like a good fit to me 🙂
Perfect. Thank you. Wanted to be sure Im not making a mess on my first day. 😂
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Really great to have you here. I'm looking forward to your build thread! So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
200.gif

Thank you, Im excited to share this experience and cant wait to see my family take it all in. They have kept many freshwater planted systems and breeding systems with me but reefing was before I met my wife. This will be fun for all of us. Build thread has begun. 😁
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new