Hello. New to saltwater.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRAP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SRAP

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Obviously I am new here. I wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for any help and suggestions you give me in advance. I just added my first post a moment ago called "How is my cycle coming?" I appreciate your thoughts should you read it. Very excited about starting this new hobby and hoping to make some friends along the way.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your new tank with lots of photos! :)
 
20181229_154139.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new