Hello! New to the form!

file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum but not to the hobby. I’ve know about the forum for a while but finally made an account. Anyways, heres a photo dump of my 135 that’s been running for about 5 months now.
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum but not to the hobby. I’ve know about the forum for a while but finally made an account. Anyways, heres a photo dump of my 135 that’s been running for about 5 months now.
Happy to have you here! Looking forward to seeing your setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new