Hello new to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeus440
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zeus440

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found out about this site at BRS. Currently have 5 tanks 4 reef a 20, a 30, a 40 and a 75. I also have a 75 gallon freshwater tank. As advised I bought the best equipment I could afford this way if something goes wrong I have to ask myself what I did wrong rather blame the equipment. Currently the tanks are in the ugly phase. The 40 and 20 have a couple of soft corals. Will keep all updated and hope to get a build thread up for the 75.
 
Welcome to R2R! That's alot of tanks! Please share some photos with us, wed love to see them:)
Wtr2r42.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Chicken.gif
 
Thank you once I get the chance I will post the pics and the thread. I welcome any criticism and suggestions that may help my tanks look their best.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new