Hello! Newbie reefer here :D

Hi R2R!
it’s very exciting to join R2R finally!

I am looking forward to learn many things from people here!!

7065A7BB-524F-4E2D-BF01-C21D1F535EC7.jpeg

I’m running one tiny shallow aquarium with Green BTA and 2 clownfish! (And a chromis and softies too!)

Would appreciate if you come by my thread and check it out together!

Have a nice day :)
welcome and hope you enjoy the forum. Tank looks great.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pic!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new