Hello, Old guy here

Sod's law

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to be here. I'm and old guy who had freshwater tanks in the past but life happened. Presently, one of my adult sons suffered a traumatic brain injury. He had saltwater aquariums for many years and wants to get back into the hobby. His therapists think it would be beneficial. He cannot manage alone, so we begin the adventure together. We have an IM SR Pro 60 going on 4 months and all looks well. We look forward to all the advise we can get from the fine people here and look forward to the good as well as the bad and solving problems as they arise.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to be here. I'm and old guy who had freshwater tanks in the past but life happened. Presently, one of my adult sons suffered a traumatic brain injury. He had saltwater aquariums for many years and wants to get back into the hobby. His therapists think it would be beneficial. He cannot manage alone, so we begin the adventure together. We have an IM SR Pro 60 going on 4 months and all looks well. We look forward to all the advise we can get from the fine people here and look forward to the good as well as the bad and solving problems as they arise.
Marine Biology Ocean GIF

Welcome to Da Reef!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back