Hello - Pectinia wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paiajo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paiajo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Laguna Hills, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say hello. New to R2R but not to reefing. Husband and I share this passion. We have two mixed reefs 180 gallon and 80 gallon.
I have a Pectinia that almost died during a move, it's finally calmed down and I believe it will live. I'm looking for another one, if anyone knows where i can find one.
 
Hello welcome! I know Jason Fox Signature corals has some really nice frags of the space invader pect., I also believe live aquaria has a large sky blue one for sale right now.
 
Welcome to R2R! Please post often and enjoy the community!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new